Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Cheap S%$T Pick of the Week: C. Wonder

I literally can't believe that Thanksgiving is two days away.  Maybe it's the whole "being out of college" thing or maybe it was the whole "Frankenstorm" thing, but it feels like Halloween hasn't come around yet, and there's NO WAY that Christmas and Hanukkah are a month away.  I really need to stop shopping for myself.

For those of you out there who struggle buying Christmas or Hanukkah presents every year (and let's be real here, it's all of us) STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING IMMEDIATELY.  Just stop it.  Right now.

I came across this website yesterday and haven't X-ed out of it since.  I've bookmarked about a hundred pages and have planned to be very very broke for the holidays.  Oh yeah.  It's THAT good.

This company's website describes themselves as "a shopping destination that transports women into a world of luxury and surprises," and that's the damned truth.  C. Wonder has the most fabulous selection of clothing, home decor, accessories, jewelry, and gift guides that I've seen in a loooong time.  From tea cup sets to iPhone covers to sweaters to key fobs, each product gets a little bit cuter and a little bit more colorful.  And - you know I wouldn't be writing about it if I didn't agree at least a little bit with the prices - C. Wonder is very reasonable for the quality of its products.  The holidays gods have spoken, and we've all agreed - this is the place to do your holiday shopping this season.

Also, when you sign up for their emails, you receive free ground shipping on your first order.  I, for one, am a huge fan of free shipping.

My favorite part about the C. Wonder website is the gift guide section, where you can choose to look at gifts under the $25, $50, and $100 price ranges.  There's also gift categories like "Stocking Stuffers" for smaller items, "Personalized" for the monogram-obsessed, and "C. Wonder Classics" for, duh, classic items like cashmere gloves, driving mocs, wallets, and throw blankets.


Not only is this amazing store online, there's two New York City locations - one in SoHo at Spring Street and Crosby Street and one in the Time Warner building.  (For the other locations around the US, click here.)  As I haven't been to the stores yet, I'm not sure if the selection is the same as online, but I'll be checking the store out within the next few weeks as I begin my holiday shopping.

I hope you all have a safe and happy Thanksgiving, and as always, comment away!

2 comments:

  1. the guy who started c. wonder is tory burch's ex-husband.....if you're into that sort of thing....

    ReplyDelete